Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Got An Award

Thanks to Sharon Becker. It is my first award ever so I am thrilled lol.



The rules of the award are
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from .
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

Now I have to find seven more blogs to give the award to so here we go -

Raevens Tuts-n-Tags
The Posh Box Scraps
Soxsational Scraps
Jo Designz
Flash Graphics Creations
Lights Camera Action Scraps
The Scrappin Cop

2 comments:

Flashgraphics Creations said...

Hi there,

Thanks for the award!

I've already got this one but will link you to my blog.

Hugs Marie
Flashgraphicscreations

Flashgraphics Creations said...

Hi Again

I forgot to mention, I have added a topsites to my blog and would love you to come and join!

Just click on the blue and black banner under my labels to join up.

Hope to see you listed there soon.

Hugs
Marie