Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Award

A big thank you to Tammy Jo for the Kreativ Blogger award -



I have to tell you 7 things I love and then pass it on the 7 other blogs so here goes.

7 Things I Love and not necessarily in order of importance lol

*Devils DownUnder tag group
*PSP
*Hubby
*my 2 darling daughters
*Chocolate
*Sweet Chilli Sauce
*having a sleep in

and 7 blogs

Dreamgirl Productionz
Watched by Angels
Scrap Stuff With PSP Tutorials
Creative Dreams
Bon Scrapatit Designs
Laney's Scrappy Moments
Urban Fairytales

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Elizabeth darlin', I am MOST honored to be the recipient of this award yet again! I feel SO bad as I've not had the opportunity to post any of my awards let alone pass them on. I shall tuck this away and when I get that "extra" time, I will post on my sidebar with a SPECIAL thank you to you! *big smile*

I SO admire those of you that create tags and such - I'd never even heard of it before hearing from Amanda of Tantrum Scraps! You ladies are MULTI-TALENTED and I envy your expertise in PSP, which I've NEVER owned, but am often tempted to try!!!

Thank you again and have yourself a MOST gorgeous week!

HUGS,
Linda :)