Friday, November 28, 2008

Making Paper Rolls For Previews

This is how I do the paper rolls.

You Will Need:

MuRa's Seamless Stripe of Cylinder Filter HERE.

1. Create a new canvas and copy each of your papers to it as a new layer.

2. Apply the Stripe of Cylinder filter to each paper layer at default settings but change the number to the number of papers you have.



3. Use your selection tool to select the parts of each layer that you don't want and delete. I do it this way because you may want to pick and choose which parts of the patterned papers are displayed in your preview. Alternatively you can just move your layers across so that each paper shows. Once you are satisfied with your papers, merge.

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Bluebird,
Great tut - people will find this very helpful. If I had found it sooner I would have saved myself the money I paid for action I bought to do the same thing! Thanks again for the award. ~ Kathy

Unknown said...

Awesome tut! I put a link to your tutorial on CU Freebies Only Forum. I hope you dont mind but was to wonderful not to share? If not ok let us know and we will remove the link.
Thanks again!

Lauralee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauralee said...

whoooo hooooo!!!!!

cu freebies only forum sent me

cufreebiesonly.com/forum

Lady Shannon said...

What a wonderful TUT! Thank you so much! CU Freebies Forum Sent me your way!

Lady Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xtenziv said...

I tried to find Mura's filter but the links on that page are broken

Just Nancy said...

Thank you SO much for this! I was going crazy trying to figure this out!

Unknown said...

GREAT TUT HUN-I FOUND THIS VERY HELPFUL......I WAS WONDERING HOW PEOPLE DID THIER PAPERS LIKE THIS...NOW I NO AND NOW I CAN ALSO DO IT...THANKS VERY MUCH