Friday, December 18, 2009

Sales, Sales, Sales ... and a Freebie

Hi everyone,

Just letting you know about a couple of sales I have happening on and around this weekend.

First up, Friday the 18th at The Creativity Box you will find all my items normally marked at $3 or $4 marked at 60% off! This includes all my tubes, overlays and assorted designer resources. they will be marked down for 24 hours only (sale should kick in about 5pm Friday Brisbane time due to time difference with the store).

Saturday and Sunday the 19th and 20th Digi Fox's Studios is the place to be with all my $5 items marked down to $2! That's all of my full size scrap kits and scripts for just $2 each. Saturday and Sunday only so drop in and grab a bargain.

My final Christmas Sale happens at Glam N Glitter Designs on Monday the 21st where you will find all my items marked at $2 for one day only! Everything! Scripts, tubes, the lot.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy Holidays and to thank you for the support and encouragement during the year. I have a nice bright kit as a freebie - it's not Christmas themed so I guess you can tuck it away until after the holidays lol. I hope you like it -

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love gingham! Thank you so much for sharing this colorful creation with us.

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Such a pretty wee kit. love the gingham, reminds of school sewing lessons. many thanks for sharing.

love and angel blessings xxx

Heather Oliver said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit. The colours are so vibrant. Very nice!