Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Awards and Some Thanks Yous

First, Harley has finally done a blog *yay* and you can find it HERE. Secondly, she said some lovely things and gave me an award -



Now I have to pass it on to four others and say why I picked them, so here goes...

Raeven's Tuts'n'Tags - Raeven ran the first MSN group I ever joined, she always encouraged me and got me writing tutorials (and many others along the way lol).

Sentimental Style - Melissa gives of her time and talent so generously and she has inspired so many! If anyone deserves an award for excellence it is her!!!!

Digifree - the best scrap resource on the web! Maria is a genius!

Alo Designz - I just love the scripts and the creativity. Keep doing what you're doing girls!

I have also received the friendship award again from Starfire Designs. Thank you so much ♥. I will also pass this along to the 4 blogs named above.



And finally, I'd like to say a big thank you to those people who have wished me well in my selling ventures and those have left lovely comments on my 4shared or here. It means a lot.

No comments: