Friday, November 21, 2008

Gorgeous Gingham Freebie

I have a new freebie kit for you to play with. There is a Taggers size and a Commercial Use size - I hope you like it.

Kit Contains:
10 papers
5 gingham tiles
5 glitter tiles
5 ribbons
5 bows
5 flowers
1 leaf
1 stem
5 frames
5 flower charms
1 chain
1 safety pin



DOWNLOAD TAGGERS KIT HERE

DOWNLOAD COMMERCIAL USE KIT HERE

I also have some new packs and a new kit available at MtA. Click on the preview to go shopping.













Soft Romance Kit Contains:
14 papers
3 glitter tiles
6 bows
3 ribbons
3 frames
3 pearls
4 pearl strands
1 piece of lace
2 chains
8 charms

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Wow!What a beautiful kit!I love gingham and these colors are awesome!!!
Thank you so much for sharing..

Shirley said...

Beautiful kit!!! I love gingham!!! The colors are awesome!!!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Emmieejo said...

Beautiful Kit. I love the colors.
Thank you

Edna B said...

The gingham is awesome. thank you so much for sharing.