Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Commercial Use Grab Bag



The Creativity Box has his first CU Grabbag for FREE!!
If you purchase for only $10.00 you will get this great designer grabbag for free,
it contains multiple stuff you sure can use!
It contains:
3 actions, made by Scrap Starry, Stacie Cakes & Aquarius Design.
4 psp scripts made by Bluebird, Lisa's Designs & Scraps in your pocket
Multiple overlays by Deb's designs, Diva designz, Joyfull Moments designs, Lisa's designs, Reeces Pieces and Heart of essence.
Loads of other elements by Donna's Scrappin Designz, Joyful Moments Designs, Lisa's designs, Meadowsong, TammyJo's creations, Heart of essence and Heartbeatz Creationz.
Do keep in mind that half of these items are only for taggersize kits.
So get you but in gear and go to www.thecreativitybox.com and get that bag for FREE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This seems to be a great kit but when I tried to check out, I got a message that I needed to buy $25 worth of stuff instead of $10. I've written an email but I thought anyone following up on this might want to be aware there's what I'm sure is a temporary blip in the offer.

Anonymous said...

Never mind.....you have to put the grab bag in your cart and THEN apply the coupon. I missed a step. Sorry. I'm not having a very good morning.