Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thanks Ladies ♥

Thanks Von for this award -



I have received it a couple of times so I wont be passing it on this time but thanks for thinking of me ♥.

Mandy has tagged me so here we go -

THREE NAMES I GO BY:
Bluebird, Liz, Muuuuuumshewontgivememystuffback
*****
THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
Pittsworth, Toowoomba, Brisbane
*****
THREE THINGS I LIKE TO WATCH:
any Sci Fi, Masterchef, Bill Maher
*****
THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
US, UK and Canada
*****
THREE OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS:
Pasta, Chicken, Chocolate
*****
THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
watching my girls grow up, Christmas, our family lunch tomorrow
*****
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE:
Hubby, Ratsy (eldest daughter) and Batsy (youngest daughter)
*****
THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
Blue, Pink and Purple
*****
THREE FAVORITE BOOKS:
I'm going to go with authors here lol - David Eddings, Kate Forsyth, and Tolkien
*****
THREE THINGS YOUR GOING TO DO TODAY:
Get the next part of Christmas in July on the blog, tube some stuff, make a new freebie ... hopefully lol
*****
PASS THIS IN TO 5 BLOGS TO FIND OUT
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS

Von
Vella
Tammy Jo

I'll be back to add some more later.

No comments: