Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Products and a Freebie

Hi Everyone

I have some new products I am putting in the stores right now which I hope you will like. If you hurry in you will be able to get them for half price as part of my birthday sale.

First I have a new script pack. This one contains five interactive scripts each of which makes a 200 x 200 pattern fill which you can use to make papers from. These are Commercial Use OK but please note that you cannot use them to produce overlays (kind of defeats the purpose of the script). Simple Filters are required.



I also have some Commercial Use OK gems for sale. Size of each gem is on the preview. Each gem is 300ppi.



Finally, the freebie! A Commercial Use OK Butterfly template. The template is in psd format with a gold and a silver base and with the beads on a separate layer for recolouring. I hope you like it.



3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

luv the butterfly and tyvm for sharing. I just got PSP and will have to go shopping when I learn how to use it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 03:31pm, NY 06:31pm, UK 11:31pm] - 13 Dec [OZ 10:31am]).

smiekeltje said...

Thank you, it's a beauty!