Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Scripts and a Freebie CU Kit

I have some new scripts available in each of the stores for $5 each. Each script will make three frames. You also receive 12 wood texture tiles and a greyscale flower tube to colour and decorate your frames with. There is also a bulk pack available with all 4 frame scripts for $12 which is 40% off.

(NOTE the bulk pack will be available in Scraps n More Designs after the Grand Opening Sale - you can currently get these new scripts at 50% off if you hurry)










Commercial Use Kit Freebie


I have a new freebie kit for you. There has been some talk that 4shared has a virus problem so for the time being (until I can determine if it is true/resolved) I am going to put my freebies through the stores as I would hate to be the reason someone got a bad virus. So without further ado, ready for ST Patrick's Day here is Irish Charm -



You can download it from Heartbeatz Creations or or The Creativity Box or Scraps n More Designs

I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the prettiest St. Pat's Scrap I've seen! Thank you for sharing!
xxx
Rhonda

Mikie's Zoo said...

Very Cute St. Pattrick's kit! Thank you so very much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Feb. 26, 2009. Thanks again.