Monday, February 16, 2009

New Scripts - Glitterbugs

I have some new scripts available at Heartbeatz Creations and Scrap n More Designs. These little bugs are COMMERCIAL USE OK and bugs 2, 3 and 4 finish in layers so you can further customise them yourself. NO OUTSIDE FILTERS REQUIRED.

TIP - Use my organza texture from my free organza flowers script HERE for a nice finish on the wings, or just lower the layer opacity.

Glitterbug 4 is available as a FREEBIE in both stores.



Download the freebie at Heartbeatz Creationz HERE or Scrap n More Designs HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 17 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Makes me wish I had PSP, but I am a PSE user! They are great though!