Friday, February 20, 2009

Store News

As you know I have joined some scrap stores this week and I have been super busy getting things organised for that. I have also joined The Creativity Box and you will find their blinkie and a link to the store over there >>>>. Thank you Mandy for giving me the opportunity to work with your team. I will be putting some stock up over the weekend.


Exciting news for Scraps n More Designs as we all prepare for the grand opening on Saturday 21 February (US time). Many of the designers (including me) are offering their designs at 50% off so make sure you pop in and have a look, you wont be disappointed!




Finally, Heatbeatz Creationz has a Collaborative Charity kit available to fund raise for World Kidney Day on March 12. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to participate in the kit as I have only just joined but this is a cause that is dear to my heart as my youngest had half a kidney removed when she was only 10 months old. She is a healthy, happy 10 year old now thanks to the research done on kidney disease. The kit is available HERE, preview below.




I think that is about it for now lol. Three stores plus MtA are enough for me to keep track of for the moment, thanks for reading.

No comments: